From the moment you book birth doula services with us you receive continuous support. Your doula will help soothe your anxieties and answer your questions as you navigate through your pregnancy. Our doulas have attended births at all area hospitals and we work closely with partners to help ensure they are comfortable and confident as well. You’ll meet with your doula twice during your pregnancy, receive a personalized and comprehensive resource packet, and your doula is on call from the moment you book services.
When labor begins, your doula will be ready to assist you how ever you need. She can come to your home and help you decide when to head to the hospital or when to call your midwife/provider. Your doula is focused on you and is equipped with the knowledge and skills to help increase your comfort level as you labor. If things don’t go as planned, your doula is there to help you and your partner navigate through the decision making process and to provide essential emotional support.
After you’ve given birth your doula will stay with you for a short time, if you wish, and answer questions and help get you settled. Within a few days, she’ll follow up with you with a postpartum visit. During the visit you can ask questions, and talk about your labor and birth. Your doula will reassure and encourage you as you begin to transition into a new family dynamic.
What you’ll get:
- expert knowledge and personalized service
- a personal doula who is on call for you 24 hours 7 days a week from the moment you secure services with a signed contract and paid retainer
- because you’re hiring a company, a whole team of professionals are ready to answer your questions and support your choices
- complimentary back up doulas so you are never without support–even if your personal doula has an emergency
- two prenatal meetings with your personal doula where she’ll get to know you and your partner and your goals, help you develop a birth and postpartum plan, discuss comfort measures and relaxation techniques and answer any other questions or concerns you may have
- access to a private client portal containing an outline of what to expect during your visits with your doula, relevant links to common pregnancy, birth, and postpartum concerns, visual aids, birth and postpartum plan templates, and contact information for local resources
- complimentary text and phone support for the duration of your pregnancy and early labor
- continuous face-to-face labor support throughout active labor and 1-2 hours postpartum
- complimentary email, phone, and text support for up to 6 weeks postpartum
Ready to meet your doula? Contact us today to request more information or schedule your complimentary consultation!