Infant feeding can be overwhelming for many as there are lots of options available. Whether you’re pregnant and exploring your options and developing a plan or making adjustments to current feeding plan our Infant Feeding Specialists are ready to help you!
Professional infant feeding support is what you need if you have any of these concerns.
- I am interested in pumping so my parter/spouse can help with feedings. What are the pros and cons/risks and benefits of doing this?
- I don’t know where to start when it comes to selecting a pump and pumping while breastfeeding. I need help!
- Maybe I am done breastfeeding and want to know what my options are.
- I want to give my baby formula.
- How do I wean my baby from the breast?
- I’d rather pump exclusively and not breastfeed. Can this be done?
- Is there anything important I should know when giving my baby a bottle?
- What are some of the signs that my baby may be ready for solid foods?
- Do I have to feed my baby jarred baby food?
- What is a good first food for my baby? Is baby cereal still recommended?
- What can I expect in my baby’s diapers while breastfeeding? What about when we switch to formula or solids?
- What is considered normal or abnormal?
Our Infant Feeding Package includes:
One individualized feeding plan consultation where we explore your goals for feeding your baby, discuss the options available to you, and help you devise a plan of action to help you achieve your goals.
Two Skype or in-office consultations to use after the arrival of your baby. You can use these consults to help troubleshoot any issues or address any concerns you may have whether that