Whether in your home or in the encapsulator’s, proper labeling, handling, and sanitation guidelines are adhered to. Professionalism is important to us! Read more here.
Our encapsulation service includes:
- proper instructions for packing and transporting your placenta
- processing of placenta into 100-200 capsules using the Raw or TCM method of encapsulation
- umbilical cord keepsake
- standard (not color) placenta print
- consumption guidelines
- continued support via phone/email through postpartum recovery
Placenta capsules can be used to help:
– balance your hormones
– enhance milk supply
– increase your energy
Placenta capsules may also help:
– you recover more quickly from birth
– bring the body back into balance
– prevent the “baby blues”
– shorten postpartum bleeding
– assist the uterus to return to size
– increase postpartum iron levels
Clients who take placenta capsules report fewer emotional issues and enjoy a faster, more pleasant postpartum recovery. Clients and their families notice a marked improvement in overall feelings of happiness and well-being when taking placenta capsules.
Base Price: $275
Add on services
- Placenta Tincture
Use your placenta tincture to continue receiving the benefits of your placenta, even after you’ve consumed all of your capsules. It takes 6 weeks to create the placenta tincture.
- Placenta Salve
Can be used for topical healing of; diaper rash, baby eczema, cradle cap, cuts and scrapes, cesarean incision, cracked and dry skin. Also used for skin restoration and for anti-aging benefits.
- Color Placenta Print
We use 100% food derived coloring to create your custom work of art. Each print uniquely different and beautiful…just like the placenta.
Contact us to receive our welcome packet and to book services!