Our encapsulation service includes:
- proper instructions for packing and transporting your placenta
- processing of placenta into 100-200 capsules
- umbilical cord keepsake
- standard (not color) placenta print
- consumption/usage guidelines
- in-person postpartum doula expertise
- continued support via phone/email throughout postpartum recovery
Our placenta encapsulation specialists are also trained postpartum doulas so when your encapsulator comes to your home to provide encapsulation services, you also have a postpartum doula available to you! She can assist you with breastfeeding/bottle feeding questions, postpartum recovery questions, and just about anything else you might need assistance with.
Placenta capsules can be used to help:
– balance your hormones
– enhance milk supply
– increase your energy
Placenta capsules may also help:
– you recover more quickly from birth
– bring the body back into balance
– prevent the “baby blues”
– shorten postpartum bleeding
– assist the uterus to return to size
– increase postpartum iron levels
Clients who take placenta capsules report fewer emotional issues and enjoy a faster, more pleasant postpartum recovery. Clients and their families notice a marked improvement in overall feelings of happiness and well-being when taking placenta capsules.
Add on services
- Placenta Tincture
Use your placenta tincture to continue receiving the benefits of your placenta, even after you’ve consumed all of your capsules. It takes 6 weeks to create the placenta tincture.
- Placenta Salve
Can be used for topical healing of; diaper rash, baby eczema, cradle cap, cuts and scrapes, cesarean incision, cracked and dry skin. Also used for skin restoration and for anti-aging benefits.
- Color Placenta Print
We use 100% food derived coloring to create your custom work of art. Each print uniquely different and beautiful…just like the placenta.
Ready to add placenta capsules to your postpartum plan? Contact us to receive more information or to book services!