We’ve been encapsulating placentas in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg North Carolina area since 2014! Our placenta encapsulation specialists take great pride in the encapsulation process. They treat every placenta with the respect it deserves and they follow proper labeling, handling, and sanitation guidelines as outlined by their training organization. Professionalism is important to us! Read more about placenta encapsulation here.
Our encapsulation service includes:
- a Placenta Transport Kit which includes a soft sided cooler for you to keep, and detailed instructions for transporting your placenta
- processing of placenta into 100-200 capsules
- umbilical cord keepsake
- standard (not color) placenta print
- consumption/usage guidelines
- in-person postpartum doula expertise
- continued support via phone/email throughout postpartum recovery
Our placenta encapsulation specialists are also trained postpartum doulas so when your encapsulator comes to your home to provide encapsulation services, you also have a postpartum doula available to you! She can assist you with breastfeeding/bottle feeding questions, postpartum recovery questions, and just about anything else you might need assistance with.
Placenta capsules may be used to help:
- balance your hormones
- enhance milk supply
- increase your energy
- decrease postpartum bleeding
- promote general feeling of wellness
Clients who take placenta capsules report fewer emotional issues and enjoy a faster, more pleasant postpartum recovery. Clients and their families notice a marked improvement in overall feelings of happiness and well-being when taking placenta capsules.
Add on services
- Placenta Tincture – A great way to extend the benefits of your placenta! Use your placenta tincture to continue receiving the benefits of your placenta, even after you’ve consumed all of your capsules. It takes 6 weeks to create the placenta tincture and you’ll receive a tincture bottle and dropper.
- Placenta Salve – A soothing mixture of herbs and oils are infused to create a natural salve that can be used for topical healing of; diaper rash, baby eczema, cradle cap, cuts and scrapes, cesarean incision, cracked and dry skin. Also used for skin restoration and for anti-aging benefits.
- Color Placenta Print – We use food coloring to create your custom work of art. Each print uniquely different and beautiful…just like the placenta.
- Flavored Capsules – Our flavored capsules taste great and help mask the “supplement” taste and smell of regular gel capsules. Orange, grape, and strawberry are our most popular flavors. For current flavor availability, please contact us.