Many families find the initial weeks after the arrival of a baby to be particularly challenging. Our postpartum doulas are trained to help clients navigate the decision-making process so that they can make choices that are right for their family. We’re here for the entire family with unbiased and judgment-free support found only from The Fayetteville Doulas.
The stress of tidying the kitchen. Folding the laundry. Vacuuming.
Sleep. Pumping. Taking a long, uninterrupted shower.
With as little as one 4-hr shift, you can feel these stresses melt away.
Like a gentle, loving hug, our postpartum doulas help create room for you to breathe. Space to enjoy your newborn. And lessen the exhaustion all new parents experience. Don’t look back 6 months from now and think “Man, I should have hired some help!” We’re here for you. You don’t have to do this alone.
- We’re experts in newborn care.
- We have extensive experience supporting families with all methods of feeding (breast, bottle, formula, solids).
- We’re trained in physical and emotional postpartum recovery and can help you identify things outside the range of normal.
- If you need some extra hands to prep or grab snacks or meals, we’re happy to help!
- We’re connected with other respected professionals in our community and can give referrals when needed.
Did you know? All of our services can be added to baby registeries such as BabyList. And we have gift certificates available!