What will I do with my older children when I go into labor?
This is a valid and common question you may be asking yourself, especially if you are new to the area and haven’t made trusted connections within the community. The Fayetteville Doulas has a solution!
Adding a new member to your family can be exciting, but sometimes overwhelming and confusing for everyone involved. We’re committed to whole–family support, and this includes your older children. With our sibling doula services, your older children can feel included and comfortable as they adjust to welcoming baby brother or sister and you can be reassured you have a dedicated professional on-call for you and your child.
Our sibling doula package includes:
- 1-2 prenatal “play dates” so your child can get to know his/her doula
- age-appropriate videos, books and other educational items for you and your child
- on-call status from the moment you become a client
- continuous labor support for your child
- one postpartum follow-up visit to assist in the adjustment period and answering questions from you or your child