Perhaps one of the more difficult choices a soon-to-be-mom faces is one that probably shouldn’t be so hard: choosing a breast pump.
Whether you plan to stay at home and pump occasionally, or you’re returning to work or school and will need to pump multiple times a day, or you need to be or choose to be an EPer (exclusive pumper), we can help!
First some FAQs
- Do I have to be a doula client or current client in order for you to help me pick a pump? Nope! This service is available to anyone in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area who receives Tricare.
- How much do you charge for these services? Because of changes to Tricare in March 2019, there may be a $50 out of pocket “upgrade” fee for certain pumps (like the Spectra S1). Otherwise, there is zero out of pocket costs to you. With the proper prescription, Tricare will cover a pump and related supplies.
- Do you only work with Tricare families? At this time, yes.
- Do you work with a legitimize medical equipment company? Absolutely. BarberDME/MilitaryMommies is a small, minority and veteran-owned DME company based out of Virginia. They’re legit!
- Why should I go through you instead of a company via a website? We are the only pump supplier in town who has a variety of demo pumps to show you. We also provide face to face support and we’re easy to get a hold of should you have questions or need to stop or start your monthly supplies. Our clients appreciate being able to turn on the demo pumps, listen to them, change the settings, and examine the pump parts and how to take the pump parts apart and put them back together.
- How long will it take to get my pump after I choose one? That depends on the pump you pick. We actually have several pumps in stock and can often dispense one to you at the conclusion of our appointment! If the pump you pick is not one we have on hand, shipping typically takes 1-2 weeks.
And the most common FAQ…..
Which pumps do you carry?
Currently, we have the following: Medela FreeStyle, Medela InStyle, *Ardo Calypso to Go, *Spectra S1, *Spectra S2, *Ameda Finesse, *Lansinoh SmartPump, Lansinoh SignaturePro, Unimom Minuet*, Ameda Mya*, Spectra 9.
Pumps with an asterisk are the pumps we currently have demos of.
Ready to set up a free pump consultation? Contact us!